....uh.....what is this blog about? Do I want to know???
I packed away almost all the chickens/roosters that were in the kitchen! They had been there since we moved here and just kept multiplying. There are still a couple sitting around and hanging on the walls, but the majority of them are packed away!
Oh wow! Really?? No more chickens??????? That is weird! What made you decide to do that??PS. I was picturing.....real chickens(?) packed away in your garage! LOL
Just got tired of them - probably more like - got tired of dusting them!!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
....uh.....what is this blog about? Do I want to know???
I packed away almost all the chickens/roosters that were in the kitchen! They had been there since we moved here and just kept multiplying. There are still a couple sitting around and hanging on the walls, but the majority of them are packed away!
Oh wow! Really?? No more chickens??????? That is weird! What made you decide to do that??
PS. I was picturing.....real chickens(?) packed away in your garage! LOL
Just got tired of them - probably more like - got tired of dusting them!!!!!!
Post a Comment