These were taken from the front window - who wants to go out in this on a March 22 morning????? At least I can wear my new boots yet this year for Easter! :)
That is so crazy! It looks COLD! It was so hot here for the Easter picnic, we had to put sunscreen on the kids so they wouldn't get burned! Weird, huh? ...not to rub it in :P
It was cold and still is! Right now the temp is 28 and the windchill is 17! Not supposed to get much warmer today and calling for a little more snow! Know what? Even I am ready for Spring!
2 comments:
That is so crazy! It looks COLD! It was so hot here for the Easter picnic, we had to put sunscreen on the kids so they wouldn't get burned! Weird, huh? ...not to rub it in :P
It was cold and still is! Right now the temp is 28 and the windchill is 17! Not supposed to get much warmer today and calling for a little more snow! Know what? Even I am ready for Spring!
Post a Comment