Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

nice weekend

This turned out to be a nice weekend in many ways. The weather was beautiful! Saturday I had an appointment early, so when I got home around noon I sat out back and listened to Grey's Anatomy podcasts on my Touch while Fred went to the Golf Course. Sunday, I actually got around early - did laundry and cleaned then we headed to Edon around 3:00. Fred trimmed shrubs and I planted a hibiscus and trimmed a couple of trees. So, today we could just be lazy and enjoy the day. Linda and Van came over and we all hurried down to the corner to watch the parade which consisted of the High School band and about 100 people bringing up the rear waving their little flags! Had Port-a-Pit chicken for lunch. After Linda and Van left I took Gma to Edgerton and we drove around the cemetery (because that is what you do on Memorial Day), stopped by Aunt Wilmetta's, went to Dollar General, and drove around the Edon cemetery on the way home (because that is what you do on Memorial Day)! :)
Now 11 more days of school and then it will be summer!!!

1 comment:

annie said...

It sounds like you guys had a nice time n Edon. I can't believe only 11 more days of school! That is crazy!! Yea!