Sunday, November 9, 2008
last week and tomorrow
It was a long week, last week. Tuesday at lunch I started feeling bad and went home. Never made it back to school until Friday - and the only reason I went then was because two classes were on a field trip and I knew I wouldn't have to do much! Barb came over for the infamous "sinus" massage Friday night and it felt so good! Saturday morning I had to read questions at the Quiz Team Invitational - 280 questions - not good for a scratchy voice! Last night the coughing started - I hate the coughing! Today I did laundry, cleaned, grocery shopped and now I am ready to take a shower and head to bed. Who cares if it is 6:30? :) Getting up at 4:00 tomorrow morning - Fred has to be at Ft. Wayne by 6:00 to prep for his cath. Praying that everything goes good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
praying...
Post a Comment