Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

tagged.

I have been tagged by my Ann! So here goes...

Q. five names you go by:

Carol
Mrs. Moore
Carol Ann
Annie
Mom

Q. three things you are wearing right now:

new plaid flannel pajamas from Reid/Jasmine
new white aloe footies from Reid/Jasmine
glasses

Q. two things you want very badly at the moment:

for the dryer to quit
for the Christmas decorations to put themselves away.

Q. two things you did last night:

Ate dinner at Reid/Jasmine's
Drove home from Columbus

Q. two things you ate today:

Orange creme yogurt
prime rib, mashed potatoes, mac/cheese, salad, pasta and cake at Kate's wedding

Q. two people you last talked to on the phone:

Fred
Mary

Q. two things you are going to do tomorrow:

Laundry
put away Christmas decorations (if they don't put themselves away)

Q. two longest car rides:

Florida
South Dakota

Q. two of your favorite beverages:
Caramel apple smoothie
Peach Fresca

Q. the people you’d like tag for their very own
Ann's the only blogger I know! :-)

1 comment:

annie said...

You did it ! Did you get those xmas decs put away? Darn things!! My little tree is still up upstairs, but almost everything else is away!! I figure I almost just put it up, so it can stay up a bit :)