There was a big box on the front porch when I got home from school yesterday! Now there are lots of presents under the tree! Oh how we wish we could be in California for Christmas again this year and bring everyone else with us!!! :-)
Reid called tonight - he was on his way home from hunting with Jasmine's dad today. So sad - no deer. Todd called this afternoon on his way to Costco - I love that my boys call so often while they are on the road!
Today I worked on a menu for Christmas. Not a big meal. Reid requested veggie pizza and cream puffs - so they are on the menu. Going to try chicken wings this year, too. And lots of other goodies - too much, I'm sure!
School is out at 2:45 on Wednesday! Yay!!! I'm not scheduled to work this week - but am going in to help make up days I will be missing when we go to California in February - can't wait!
I was just thinking the other day - what would we do if we didn't have our computers to stay in touch? Would make it really hard, wouldn't it? And I put the videos from the girls on my iPod so I can take them with me everywhere I go and show everyone!
A boring television night so I'm watching the Food Network. Everyone is together having a Christmas party and sharing recipes - so it's actually kind of fun to watch tonight.
1 comment:
Yea! I am glad the package got there so quickly! Your tree looks cute with the popcorn strand! I almost tried to get Todd to do it this year, but then I knew better :) We will sure miss all of you on Christmas! I want some wings, veggie pizza and cream puffs! mmmmm :)
Post a Comment