Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Friend

It's Thursday. Today was Goodie Nut Bars and Caramels - that's all. No cleaning, no fixing a meal, nothing but Goodie Nut Bars and Caramels. Diane brought the annual plate of cookies - and I sampled a couple - they were good! Fred had a ballgame at the college. He no more left than the phone rang - it was my sister and we talked a long time. Soon after I hung up the doorbell rang and there, dripping wet, stood my friend, Barb. She knew I have had it in my sinuses all week so she came to tell me to use a warm washcloth and gave me a nose strip to wear to bed. Then she massaged my sinuses and I feel so much better! What a nice friend to take the time to come make me feel better when she has company coming tomorrow. (Although, I think there was a little guilt about laughing at my haircut yesterday - that's a whole other blog in itself!) Anyway we had a really good talk and it was a perfect evening. Now it's time to go to bed. Tomorrow I really have to get up and focus and get something accomplished!!!! Night!

No comments: