We are back in the cold, snowy state of Ohio. :( We had such a great time in California! It was so good spending time with Todd, Ann and the girls. The week in LA/Disneyland was so much fun! Having a hard time getting adjusted to Ohio life, again!
Every toy that is in anyway associated with Disney is out and being played with- and Abigail was singing "It's a small world everyone" this morning when she woke up. It is so cute I don't have the heart to tell her it's the wrong lyrics!!!!! We miss ya!!
2 comments:
Every toy that is in anyway associated with Disney is out and being played with- and Abigail was singing "It's a small world everyone" this morning when she woke up. It is so cute I don't have the heart to tell her it's the wrong lyrics!!!!! We miss ya!!
Hey,
Glad you had a great time. I enjoy reading your blogs.
Post a Comment