Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

long time

Been a long time since I've posted anything. Guess we have been busy.
DC golf is over for the Spring. Fred took the team to Anderson himself last weekend. He really enjoyed working with the college boys. We had them for a cookout on Thursday night before they left for tournament. Nice boys.
I went to Edon while Fred was gone. Took Gma to Hamilton for fish and we shopped at the Outlet Mall on Saturday.
Fred has been subbing every day. He had a golf lesson tonight.
I went to the Toledo Club for an award dinner Monday night. Rode with Fr. Tim and Sandy, our principal. That was a hoot!
Tuesday I went to Chicago with the 6th grade. We left school at 6:00 a.m. - got on the train at South Bend at 9:00 a.m. - arrived in Chicago at 11:00 a.m. We walked to Shedd's Aquarium. Spent most of the day there. We did walk along the lake for awhile and stopped off at Grant Park before heading back to the train. Got home at 11:45 p.m. That was one long day!
We had a fog day today - ended up being a beautiful day! Wilma and I went to the new WalMart - not very impressed.
So, tomorrow is Friday already! Yeah!

No comments: