Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

summer has arrived

Well, I think summer has officially arrived - it is 93 right now. Perfect day for a pool party!
Today was the 6th Grade Recognition ceremony - it was sad - this was a great bunch of kids! Lots of hugs and tears with the moms.
After brunch some of us went to Rath's for a pool party. The kids thought they were being ornary when they hugged me as they got out of the pool - but it felt pretty good!
Off to a dinner meeting with Sandy, our principal! $1.00 tacos at Eppi's tonight!

2 comments:

annie said...

how were the tacos? sounds yummy!

Ma and Pa Moore said...

Tacos were great! I got two soft shells w/beef and an order of Puerto Rican Rice and my bill was $3.75! :-) After tacos we picked up Jill and went to DQ! I need to go back to weighing in!