Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2007

where did the summer go?

Back home again. Had four great days at Kami's! Went to their new waterpark/pool two of them - the kids had so much fun! and so did Grandma! Watched SnowDogs about 6 or 7 times! Alex and Elizabeth are coming here for the weekend and we will go to Edon for Edon Days on Saturday.
Reid and Jasmine spent the weekend with us. Pretty much just hung out. Took Jasmine to Bud's for lunch on Saturday and she loved it - said it lived up to all the hype! Had fresh peach pie. Fred and Reid left for the golf course around 3:30. Jasmine and I left for a quick trip to the mall around 4:00 and stopped at DQ at 8:00 on our way home! :) We found some great bargains and our quick trip turned out to be not so quick! They left this afternoon. Always fun having the kids home!
Fred got rained on at the golf course while changing pins tonight for the women's pro tournament tomorrow. So, he got to bed late and has to get up early in the morning to finish the 7 holes that didn't get done tonight. Tomorrow starts High School golf season at noon and when that is over he has to change the pins again for the second day of the tournament. So, a hard way to start the week and will be hard to catch up on his rest.
I'm going to school as early as I can in the morning to start getting computers ready. First I have to work on an ad for in the paper - talked to Sandy yesterday and the deadline is tomorrow! I've got a couple done up - will get her opinion then go back and forth with the Crescent until they do it the way I want it!
Where did the summer go? I would like another month!

No comments: