Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2007

home again

Just got home from spending 4 days with Grandma. I always enjoy spending time with her - but always nice to get back home, too!
Linda came over on Tuesday and we made some arrangements that Grandma has been wanting to take care of. Then Wednesday we stopped at Auburn and picked up Linda on the way to Gma's eye doctor appointment in Ft. Wayne. Did some shopping and eating. Linda took us to DeBrand's Chocolate for a treat after our shrimp dinners and we had Hot Caramel - it was just like Hot Chocolate, only with caramel - was so, so good. But kind of sickening at the same time. Although, I am craving it today!
Ate way too much, as usual when I go there! Even so - tonight Barb and I are going to Bud's for pie! :-)

1 comment:

annie said...

yay, new blog! sounds like you guys had a good time! we're going camping this weekend- we'll post something new next week!! :)