This has been a nice, long weekend! Made today a Carol day.....met some friends for brunch, went to the mall, stopped at Cabin Fever, played on the computer! Nice!
Yep, talked to them for a little bit. I think I interrupted Emma and a computer game - so we just pretty much said "hi" so she could get back to her game. Oh yeah, someone told me they fixed their own lunch of pnut butter sandwich! :-) I was missing them and it was a good fix.
2 comments:
That sounds nice :) Did the girls talk to you tonight? I thought I heard them talking with ya, but then it was over! Sorry I didn't get to say hi!!
Yep, talked to them for a little bit. I think I interrupted Emma and a computer game - so we just pretty much said "hi" so she could get back to her game. Oh yeah, someone told me they fixed their own lunch of pnut butter sandwich! :-) I was missing them and it was a good fix.
Post a Comment