It is a lazy morning....staying in the pajamas for a long time today.
We went to Columbus yesterday. Talked to a counselor at the State Teacher Retirement center. She was really nice and explained things very clearly. We just have to decide which package best suits our needs. Our appointment was at 3:00 and we were in the car and leaving by 3:00!
So, we headed to Easton - went to Trader Joe's and got another jar of More like Pnut Butter and some other things. Then headed to Golfsmith and they had the clubs that Fred wanted to try out - so now he knows exactly which clubs he wants to order and he found a pair of golf shoes he liked that were on sale.
From there we went to Reid and Jasmine's. When Reid got home we went to Max and Erma's then went back to their house and played a couple games of Blokus. It was a nice day. Didn't get home until almost midnight, which was WAY past our bedtime! :-)
Fred is taking down the outside decorations right now and I think I am going to start on the indoor ones pretty soon. Tinora has a holiday bball tournament at the college tonight/tomorrow night and Fred is running the clock/scoreboard so I will have some quiet alone time those nights!
Friday, December 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I forgot you guys were going to Columbus yesterday. And I forgot they have a Trader Joe's! It's nice you got to spend some more time with Reid and Jasmine! Fun, fun!!
Post a Comment