Pages

Monday, December 18, 2006

green Christmas

So, they are saying no white Christmas in Ohio this year. Just rain. :-( I'm trying real hard not to catch a cold right now. So, I am staying home from the ballgame tonight and doing nothing! Last night I made party mix - good, cashew crunch - a little scorched in spots, and pralines - bad because they didn't set up. But, they sure taste good when I scoop them up with a spoon! :-) May have to put them in a bowl. Ha! I might make cut out cookie dough tonight to keep in the fridge until I am ready to bake cookies.

1 comment:

annie said...

I love your blog :) It's fun to hear about your day to day :) Sorry about the pralines, I am sure they are delicous, though. Todd wanted to me make some chex mix this year, and we already made your meatballs. He hasn't had the spice cake muffins in a while and I still think I need to make your goodie nut bars. mmm. we did make peanut brittle, another one of Todd's requests. :) Sad, no snow. I am feeling a little snow-sick....I guess you guys are all with me on that. :( Maybe it still will.....