Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Haircut Saga, continued

Well, I had an appointment with my regular hairdresser today. Not soon enough for me! Actually, one person at school today said, "Did you get your hair cut?" and 15 minutes later someone said to me, "This is the first time I have ever looked at you and thought you needed a hair cut!" that is how kooky it was! I called Gayle a couple hours before my appointment to warn her ahead of time. I told her she wasn't allowed to laugh at me, but she did. Told me I had an old lady haircut! She asked what I wanted to do and I told her I really didn't care - whatever she wanted to do. But as short as it was in spots I was fine if she wanted to go spike-y so it would be about the same all over. That is the route she went. So, now I am very, very short all over as opposed to here and there. I feel a little more like Carol again. I get it cut two more times before heading to California - who knows what it will be like by then! My hair grows really fast, so I don't really mind it being so short right now. What a dilemma!

3 comments:

annie said...

I wish you would've taken pictures!!! I am so curious as to what it looked like! Didn't anyone take your pic at Chrsitmas????? I am glad you are happier now with it though!! Oh, hair!! :)

Ma and Pa Moore said...

No still shots at Christmas - only video. Which reminds me - I want to put it on a VHS tape - I'm going to do that right now!

annie said...

I can't believe it! How did we get get no still photos! Well, I guess it's good!! Hope you have a good morning!