Pages

Friday, January 12, 2007

I caved!

Well, I did it - I caved in to temptation and bought something from Woot. :) Have been so tempted so many times but have used my will power - today I just couldn't do it. Bought the 6 Megapixel 3X optical zoom Polaroid camera. You know what you have is never good enough - you always want something better!
AND sidewalk sales at the mall yesterday and today. I went out with a friend last night and bought a blouse. Went back out tonight and bought a jacket and some jeans. I am done - no more the rest of the winter!
Rain, rain go away!!!!!!! If this had all been snow it would be to the roof top by now. It is supposed to start getting colder tomorrow and through the week and sleet/ice/snow.
Had pie at Bud's last night and pie at school this noon - so I'm headed for the treadmill.

1 comment:

annie said...

I love woot!! I am glad you got the camera! You're going to love it, I bet. Woot is addicting- we check it every night. Just in case there's something good!! There are a couple things I really regret not getting. You would have regretted it if you didn't get the camera!!