The weekend is pretty much over. It was a nice weekend. Did laundry and went to the college game on Saturday. Today we went to Edon. Fred stayed and watched ballgames and did his Sudokus while I took mom to Bryan. Went to K-Mart and Rite-Aid, her usual stops! Oh, and it snowed a little bit on our way back to Edon!
Had a great email when we got home - Dan Pflug got the job as associate pastor at the Rothbury Community Church in Michigan. Amy and Dan have had a very trying year - with no job and Maddie's cancer. But now Dan has a job and Maddie is feeling better and is taking monthly treatments, so it seems they are being rewarded for their patience and faith. I'm so happy for them!
Tomorrow is Fred's birthday - he will be officially retired tomorrow! :) He is so proud!!! I have a meeting after school and another at 5:30, so I won't get home until 7:00-ish. Today I made him potato salad and his favorite dessert - Lemon Angel Roll. Tomorrow morning before I leave I will put a pork roast in the crock for pulled pork sandwiches. So, I won't feel too guilty. He will have what he wants most - peace and quiet and good food!
Happy Birthday to Fred!!!
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment