Pages

Friday, March 9, 2007

a week under the belt

Well, we have a week of school under our belt and we are slowly feeling like we are living in Ohio time! When we have to set the clocks ahead this weekend we will fall back into some jet lag, I'm sure!
Made Wilma and everyone at school look at my 200+ pictures. They all acted like they enjoyed looking at them - how could they not love those cute princess faces?
When I walked out of school this afternoon I almost thought I was in CA - almost, I said! It was very warm - tempted to take the coat off, but resisted the urge.
Oh, before I forget, had a weigh-in this week. First time in a month and I was just sure I was back to where I had started, but I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I had not gained a pound - hadn't lost any, but was satisfied with not gaining! Barb had lost a pound.
Tomorrow we have to get up early, 6:00. We are going to Delaware to watch Alex do his Destination Imagination skit. They perform at 9:30 then we have to wait until 5:00 for the awards ceremony. So, will be a long day. Alex's group does do another skit in the afternoon, but only one adult is allowed to be in the room with them during that. Will be fun to see Kami/Eric and the kids, though. Fred has a H.S. buddy that lives about 5 minutes from the school we will be at - so we may drop by to see them.
Hey, SouthDakotaGirl!!!!!! Isn't this a great way to keep up on things?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is. Send some of those 200+ pictures, but not all. I just love to hear what you are up to. But I am curious/confused. Have you gained a lot of weight? Can't recall you ever being overweight but all I keep hearing about is this losing weight thing. What do you look like? :) he he!

Keep writing. I keep up with Ann's also. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Just read Ann's blog. Who got all of the purses and did you bring an extra suitcase to take them all home? :)