Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

getting better

Well, the weather is getting better. The sun is shining and it is in the 50's - but very windy. Went to BG this morning for a meeting and had to park far, far away - even farther than the rec center. The organization I was there for had their own shuttle running - so took it to Olscamp. But, when it was over it was better and I had met someone that knew Jasmine - so we decided to walk back to our cars and had a nice chat.
There were beautiful potted flowers at the tables for centerpieces and if your notepad had a gold sticker on the back you got to take it home with you - I was the lucky one at our table! Now I wish it was warm enough to put it outside on the bench!
So, I got back in town around 1:30 and decided to play hooky and just go home for the rest of the afternoon - felt good driving right on by the school.
Tonight my friend, Catherine, and I are going to Bud's - I'm thinking lemon pie! Yum!!!!

No comments: