Had a nice weekend. Went to Edon Saturday morning, picked up mom then headed to Auburn. Linda, Mom and I went to the Factory for lunch - we all had shrimp - surprise! After lunch we headed to the mall. Talked mom into buying a new outfit - she said it was dad's birthday present. Saturday would have been Dad's 86th birthday. When we left the mall we went to Atz's and had ice cream. Yum! The building doesn't look so great anymore - but the ice cream is still really, really good! Then we headed back to Auburn. Mom and I had pizza from the Edon Pizza Shop Saturday night. They have good pizza - had the leftovers for lunch on Sunday and I think it was even better warmed up.......in the oven that is!
I took Mom to church in Edgerton Sunday morning. It was nice, but after listening to Fr. Tim I'm spoiled, I guess. We took mom's car to Ft. Wayne on Saturday and didn't feel like switching cars around and putting hers in the garage when we got home - so we left hers out Saturday night. When we looked out Sunday morning her car was solid with red Maple buds! Then when we got ready to leave for church some birds had decided to decorate it, too! What a mess! So, after church we went to Bryan and got a car wash!
So, it was a nice weekend. I always enjoy spending time with Mom.
Today was back to school. I don't think anyone wanted to be there - teachers or kids. Only 8 weeks left - it will go fast.
Today was warm - tomorrow is supposed to be in the high 70's - Wednesday a chance of snow!!!!!!!!! And in the 30's for Easter!
Monday, April 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
geez- snow! it is always such torture when spring is just around the corner! I remember always having a new spring dress for easter and having to wear a winter coat! sounds like a nice weekend. boo- florida won :(
Post a Comment